viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Stylight

To finish the week I leave you with this look with a pencil skirt and leather jacket, a new outfit to give some ideas for the weekend.
From now you can find this and all my looks in my profile of Stylight, the website where you can see great outfits with the specific items we show, videos, songs and more. Check it out ;)
There are many ideas about how to wear the latest trends.
Thank you very much for your visits and comments girls. Have a great weekend!

Para acabar la semanita os dejo con este look con falda lápiz y cazadora de cuero, un nuevo outfit más arreglado para daros alguna idea de cara al finde.
A partir de ahora podréis encontrar este y todos mis looks en mi perfil de Stylight, la web en la que podéis ver muchísimos looks geniales con las prendas concretas que llevamos, vídeos, canciones y mucho más. Echadle un vistazo ;) 
Hay muchas ideas sobre cómo llevar las últimas tendencias.
Muchas gracias por vuestras visitas y comentarios chicas. Pasad un finde genial!












 

 

Cazadora/Jacket
Lefties(FW13)
Camiseta/Tshirt
Primark(SS13)
Falda/Skirt
Local Store(SS13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Zara(old)
Cinto/Belt
Primark(SS13)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(old)
Cartera/Clutch
Stradivarius(old)

28 comentarios:

Unknown

I love the patterns of your skirt! Such a nice outfit!

xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

Responder
Unknown

Beautiful skirt! Love it with the leather jacket!
xoxo
G

Responder
alessandra

Your look is amazing, I love your skirt
Alessandra
www.alessandrastyle.com

Responder
Valeria

I like Stylight, it's a great community. Love your skirt.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Unknown

Stylish!

Marie
www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/
www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
www.instagram.com/marie_tatarskaya

Responder
Unknown

Thanks for your comment on my blog and you look absolutely stunning :) So yes I'd like to follow each other too, so I follow you on GFC, don't forget to follow back :)

xx Nicola

www.alpenglowsummit.com

Responder
Let's talk about everything

Love your jacket!!
Let's talk about everything

Responder
Fashiondoll.pl

LOOK SO PERFECT!!!! I am a new follower:*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
z całusami:*
OLA

Responder
Belén Casanova

Me gusta mucho el color de la falda lapiz.
Un besazo

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Kimberley

ohh that skirt is so pretty! Lovely look :)

Responder
Anónimo

lovely! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Ivanasworld

me encanta la jacketa y me gusta mucho la combination ;)

Responder
Anna77MICH

Lovely skirt my dear!
Kisses from Germany- Anna

Responder
Fabyana G

beautiful skirt *_*

New post: http://thegoldenglam.blogspot.it/2013/10/reggia-di-caserta-shooting.html

Responder
Leitor

que bueno que te gustó mi blog, ya lo sigo! Besitos :)

www.mymindwantsfashion.blogspot.com

Responder
aboutwhatwomenlove

amazing skirt!

Responder
Anónimo

nice look! pretty jacket and skirt :) following you now! visit my blog dear :)
Mrs Vain

Responder
Unknown

Thank you :) I follow you via GFC and bloglovin, your turn now!xx
Elena, http://ducotedelena.blogpsot.fr

Responder
Unknown

Hello =))
Found your blog today *.* So cool.!!! following you now!
Have a nice evening. Maybe you've look at my blog =) and follow back.

http://emma-wunderbar.blogspot.de/

Responder
HELLO-FASHIONWORLD

perfect look !

Responder
MILEX

<3

Responder
Victoria K

Cute blog! I'm now following you!
Can't wait till you follow be back, and thanks for the comment on my blog!

Hugs & Kisses

www.victoria-k-dk-blogspot.com <3

Responder
Faty&Sury

Love this look!
Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog!
If you want to return to visit us and decide to follow our blog we reciprocate!
Kiss kiss from Italy:)

http://todayilook.blogspot.it

Responder
Tinkerbell of Laka

Hi, yes....follow me on gbc and bloglovin let me know on my blog and i follow you back

Responder
Unknown

Your jacket is amazing and I love the color scheme of the outfit!
P.S.: new blogpost: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2013/10/the-catwoman.html

Roxx~

Responder
Isa Machado

Lovely outfit dear! :)

Responder
Tinkerbell of Laka

Thanks, i am following you as Sladjana Stevanovic

Responder
Unknown

I love this post, you have a great blog. i'm following you now
Lets keep in touch :)


http://feafum.blogspot.com/

Responder