lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Back to Print

Hello everyone!!! First of all I thank you for all the comments and emails yesterday, I'm so glad you liked both the look, as I said I will show another outfit soon with another model in the collection 'Love Folk'.
Today I show you this look I wore to work recently, I pulled my military pants again and blazer. Hope you like it ;)
Happy Tuesday!

Hola a todos!!! Antes de nada os agradezco todos los comentarios y mails de ayer, me alegro mucho de que os gustara tanto el look, como ya os dije pronto os enseñaré otro outfit con otro modelo de la colección Love Folk.
Hoy os enseño este look que llevé hace poco para trabajar, saqué una vez más mi pantalón militar y blazer. Espero que os guste ;)
Feliz martes!










 

 

Camiseta/Tee
Massimo Dutti(old)
Blazer
Sheinside(FW13)
Pantalón/Pants
Primark(FW13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Choies(SS13)
Bolso/Bag
Louis Vuitton
Reloj/Watch
Michael Kors

16 comentarios:

Lady Vintage

You're so chic!!

Responder
Steph-G

stunning! something I'd love to wear :)

http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

Responder
1310bynora

Love the outfit! pretty combination!
xx 1310bynora.com

Responder
Anónimo

nice pants! love them!
Mrs Vain

Responder
Belén Casanova

Lo que más me gusta es la blazer!
Besicos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Ivanasworld

great combination Love the blazer ;)

Responder
LETICIA

Es una pasada la blazer.Muy guapa Patri

Responder
♥vendy♥

fashion sunnies...I want it
xoxo
happy day

NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!!

Responder
Vikee

you look amazing
beautiful ensemble
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder
Sixth Tractate

@Lady Vintage

The army is so on trend and the bag is so classic! Love the look! I just became your newest follower! Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx
PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!
SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
BLOGLOVIN'
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

Responder
ylenia

Such a cool look!
Visit my blog if you have time, I've just posted a new outfit and I'll be happy to read your opinion about it =)
XOXO
Ylenia

Responder
FashionFreak

You look amaizing :) I really like your pants :) Thanks for your nice comment on my blog :)
I fallow you :) Keep in touch http://silesianfashionfreak.blogspot.com/

Responder
Lenya

Love the outfit. The pants are awesome. Love your style. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
xo
Lenya
www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

Responder
Lenya

Thx buches. I am following you back on GFC #1583
xo
Lenya
www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

Responder
Unknown

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I love your blog too :)
And, sure I'd love to follow each other :)
I'm following you on gfc now.
Would be great if you follow me too :D

http://kinssy.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

omg, I just loved the look :)
thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog, would love to follow.

following you on GFC & bloglovin', hope you follow back :)

www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

Responder