sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

Flashy Touch


This year I like more than ever any body complement with crystals. They are special, eye-catching and give a great touch to our appearance. In particular I love the headbands, earrings and belly button rings of this kind. On weekends, take the opportunity to add to my looks something like that and I always love the result.
As I have said on occasion, lately the jewels of this style are a obsessed for me ;)
A great example on how to decorate our body have here: http://www.freshtrends.com/cgi-bin/item/BR-1540-1544 I love the items on Freshtrends, all glamorous and flashy!

Este año me estoy enganchando a todo complemento con brillantes. Son especiales, llamativos y dan un toque genial a nuestro aspecto. En concreto me encantan las diademas, pendientes y piercings de este tipo. Los fines de semana aprovecho para añadir a mis looks algo así y el resultado siempre me encanta.
Como ya os he dicho en alguna ocasión, últimamente las joyas de este estilo me tienen obsesionada ;)
Un ejemplo genial sobre cómo adornar nuestro cuerpo lo tenéis aquí: http://www.freshtrends.com/cgi-bin/item/BR-1540-1544 Me encantan los artículos de este sitio, todos con glamour y llamativos!


On the other hand, the crowns and tiaras will be the best complement to this season. With a romantic hairstyle are beautiful.
I leave you with some great photos of my favorite accessories!

Por otro lado, las diademas y tiaras serán esta temporada un complemento clave. Con un peinado romántico quedan preciosas.
Os dejo con algunas fotos geniales de mis complementos preferidos!






What do you like to wear more?

Y vosotras, ¿qué usais más? 


24 comentarios:

gray

great pics and store ;)
happy saturday

Responder
Unknown

Love the headband from the first picture (:]
http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

Responder
paula

No conocía la tienda, esta genial. graciaaas!!!!

Responder
maya

me encantan estos pendientes y piercings!!!

Responder
Anónimo

great, thanks for the post dear
xoxo

Responder
raquel

genial!!! me encanta la tienda ;)

Responder
Unknown

i love headpieces

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Trend fashion

gracias por el post! me encantan este tipo de complementos
besitooos

Responder
PILOVIN

Amazing stuff. ;)
I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you follow me back. ;*
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com/

Responder
Anónimo

me gustan las fotos!
bss

Responder
Noelia Pérez

gracias por el consejo guapa!!!

Responder
sara m.

guay las fotos patri, feliz sabado

Responder
Cashmeremafia

GRACIAS CHICAS!!!!

Responder
virgi

enseñanos algun look con diadema ;)

Responder
Cashmeremafia

claro guapa! ya pensaré en alguno... jeje
bsts

Responder
Lenya

Gorgeous. Every single one.
xo
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Responder
Isa

Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany ?
.♥. My Beauty Blog .♥.

Responder
Anónimo

oh wow, beautiful!
xoxo

Responder
Estelle

So beautiful xx
Thanks for your comment on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other :)

www.lesdeuxfs.blogspot.com

Responder
Bisma Rauf

Followed ya on GFC and Google+

Hope you will follow back
xoxo

Responder
Unknown

beautiful blog love ya.<3333


dreamcom21.blogspot.com

Responder
gyn

great all

Responder
Petite-Sal

Love it!!

X

Responder
Karolina B-H

The headband from last picture is simply stunning!

xxo

Responder