viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

Big Tiger

We end the week with a comfortable look and one of the trends that we will see a lot this season (apart Tartan ...) maxi boots! The sweatshirts, like last season, will also be one important trends so i'll take advantage a little more this famous sweatshirt. I never get tired of it, especially because I love the color.
Pass a Friday great!
kisses

Acabamos la semana con un look cómodo y con una de las tendencias que más veremos esta temporada (aparte del tartán...) las botas maxi altas! Las sudaderas, al igual que la temporada pasada, también se llevarán mucho así que aprovecharé un poco más esta famosa sudadera. No me canso de ella, me encanta sobretodo por el color.
Pasad un viernes genial!
Besitooos










 

 

Sudadera/Sweatshirt
Choies(FW13)
Short
Zara(New Season)
Botas/Boots
Local Store(New Season)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage
Bolso/Bag
Local Store(FW13)

16 comentarios:

Petush

Lovely comments! ♥

Love, Petush

Responder
Unknown

Great outfit! Beautiful sweater!

Have a nice weekend!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru

Responder
mariana vp

continuo a adorar essa sweater!
bom fim de semana!
muah*
mariana

http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Belén Casanova

Me encaaaaaaaaaaanta el tigre, yo tengo una parecida!
Un besico
¡Feliz finde!

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Tabet

What a great outfit! And very nice pictures! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Responder
Unknown

Amazing outfit!
xoxo
http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

Responder
Cristina

Que guapa!!!!!me encantan tus botas

Responder
Daniela Santos

I would love to follow each other! Follow me and let me know when you do so so I can follow you back :)

infinitefashion-ds.blogspot.pt

Responder
Daniela Santos

Followed you back :)

infinitefashion-ds.blogspot.pt

Responder
Isa Machado

You look fantastic dear! ;)

Responder
hidden dreams

Great outfit!
I love your hair!

http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

Responder
Anna77MICH

Hi:)
Great outfit! Cool photos!
Kisses from Germany- Anna

Responder
I am Dastin

Superrrrr :) Obserwuje

Responder
Labella

Wow you are soooo gorgeous !!!I love your blog;) I followed you via GFC I would be very happy if you could follow me back ;) Hugs from Germany Isa

Responder
BURNING DESIRE

GORGEOUS OUTFIT!
WANT THAT KENZO PULLOVER ;)
love,
anna

Responder
Eunicia Balaj

Love your style!!

check out my giveaway!

XX,
Mybrunetteworld.com

Responder