jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Wellies

New outfit with wellies. Around here these days does not stop raining so I did not take them off ... Yesterday finally the rain stopped a bit and I could go out and find a leather jacket that I've been wanting to buy. For the moment I have in the head a couple of models that I love from Zara!
As I say I wore this look for shopping, with jeans and blazer. Very comfy outfit.
Thank you very much for the comments!!! ;)

Nuevo outfit con botas de agua. Por aquí estos días no para de llover así que no me las quito... Ayer por fin paró un poco la lluvia y pude salir a buscar una cazadora de cuero que llevo tiempo queriendo comprar. De momento ya tengo en la cabeza un par de modelos de Zara que me encantan!
Como os digo llevé este look para salir de compras, con jeans y blazer.
Muchas gracias por los comentarios!!! ;) 











 

 

Blazer
Primark(FW13)
Camiseta/Tee
Primark(SS13)
Pantalón/Pants
H&M(SS13)
Botas/Boots
Hunter
Collar/Necklace
Sfera(FW13)
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(FW12)
Bolso/Bag
Local Store(FW13)
Reloj/Watch
Michael Kors

6 comentarios:

FelyM

nice boots and jacket..
kisses

Responder
♥vendy♥

cute hunter boots dear
xoxo
happy day

NEW OUTFIT POST!!!

Responder
Julia Bradbury

WOW Patricia you look awesome wearing your red Wellingtons, i'll certainly be putting these pictures in my Blog.
http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com
Besos
Julie

Responder
Belén Casanova

Como odio la lluvia!
Besos

SORTEO DE UNAS GAFAS DE SOL EN MI BLOG!!

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Unknown

I love your wellies! Great look in the rain - functional and chic :)

xx, M

The Marcy Stop

Responder
Unknown

So cute! xxx

reallyliteral.blogspot.com

Responder