martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

White Tweed

As these days we can not leave home without a jacket, blazer, etc. I like to wear this time of year these garments that we can not wear with the bad weather.
Today I show you this tweed jacket. It is a fabric that I love, I find very elegant and in this case the zipper detail makes me love even more this jacket!
I leave you with this look white outfit with a denim touch and heeled sandals.
Thank you very much for the comments girls, happy day!

Como ya no se puede salir de casa sin una chaqueta, blazer, etc me gusta aprovechar esta época del año para sacar partido a estas prendas que con mucho frio no podemos llevar.
Hoy os enseño esta chaqueta tweed. Es un tejido que me encanta, le encuentro muy elegante y en este caso el detalle de la cremallera hace que me guste aun más esta chaqueta!
Os dejo con este look blanco con toque denim y sandalias de tacón.
Muchas gracias por los comentarios chicas, feliz día!











 

 

Camisa/Shirt
Pull&Bear(old)
Chaqueta/Jacket
Sheinside(FW13)
Camiseta/Tshirt
Lefties(old)
Pantalón/Pants
Mango(old)
Sandalias/Sandals
Local Store(SS12)
Clutch
Local Store(SS13)
Reloj/Watch
Michael Kors

9 comentarios:

Lady Vintage

Very nice look! Adore your shoes!

Responder
Anónimo

La chaqueta blanca es preciosa, queda genial con el denim ;)

Besos
Peccato di Moda
¡Te espero en http://asmmgz.com/peccatodimoda/!

Responder
Inggrid Monalita

great combination!<3

miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

nice look! :)

theccloset.blogspot.com

Responder
anoddgirl

love your jacket!!
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Responder
Angela

Great jacket!!!
Have a nice day!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Responder
C.DOTZ

Such a fantastic look! I love the Chambray top under the tweed jacket with the pop of red. Great styling. & Thanks so much for your sweet comment, I love you blog too and of course I would love to exchange follows. I'm following you via gfc already. Let me know if you'd like to follow on any other medias. Keep in touch.

Best,
CD

ican'taffordmylifestyle

Responder
FelyM

adorable outfit..
i love your jacket
kisses

Responder
Belén Casanova

Es ideal para este tiempo!!
Un besito

Thinking About Clothes

Responder