domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2013

Weekend Snapshots

1. MrGugu outfit

After a Sundays without being able to climb photos, today I show you new things that I bought and some moments of these days. It has been a long week with almost no time to take out the camera ...
Tomorrow new outfit ;)
Thank you very much for the comments guys!

Tras unos domingos sin haber podido subir fotis hoy os enseño algunas cositas nuevas que he comprado y algun momento de estos días. Ha sido una semana con mucho lio y casi no saco tiempo de sacar la cámara... 
Mañana nuevo outfit ;)
Muchas gracias por los comentarios chicas!

2. New look

3. Ice cream moment

4. New Zara crop top...

5. And new shoes!

6. Love Vogue moment

7. Hello Saturday :)

17 comentarios:

Lilli

I like everything you bought, nice pics!:) Kisses! xo

Responder
Cailin´s Place

great pics!Kisses!

Responder
Petush

Cute, I love the stuff that you got, the shoes are my favorite I think!

Love, Petush

Responder
My

Awesome pics! Love the crop top!

http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

Responder
Unknown

Great pieces dear! Love the shoes. I saw a pair the other day similar and may go to buy them today! :)

xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

Responder
Glo

me encanta, el crop top de zara es ideal y una gran tendencia esta temporada.

besitos

http://modaagto.blogspot.com.es/

Responder
Parisa Prew

Great post!!
love the shoes! my fave <3

http://parisaprew.blogspot.com

xx'

Responder
Viktoria

Lovely pics and you have the most amazing hair <3

xx, V

itsthevworld.blogspot.com

Responder
the creation of beauty is art.

Great pictures! Love that purse :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

cute photos!:) love the sunnies!♥ I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!♥

www.lorietta.cz


Lorietta Facebook page


Lorietta Bloglovin profile

Responder
Rocío Córdoba

me encanta el sueter de la primera foto!! lo quiero!! es super super super chulo!! de donde?? =) xoxo

Responder
Cashmeremafia

@Rocío Córdoba
Hola guapa ;) es de una tienda online, te dejo el enlace:
http://mrgugu.com/collections/sweaters/products/rip-diet-sweater
bss

Responder
Kelly

I love the sunglasses selfie!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Responder
Vikee

Beautiful pictures
great post
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder
Elizabeth

OOh I LOVE that sparkly pouch!!

XO,
Elizabeth

www.tonicofwildness.com

Responder
Schnappy

I love your sandals!!

Responder
♥vendy♥

fabolous pics dear..the shoes are so cool
xoxo

FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people blog

Responder