martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Ready for Rock

How do you think about mixing maxi skirts with leather jackets? At the moment I hadn't combined this skirt from H&M so I thought to wear on Sunday because the weather was little fresh. I'm thinking of buying another long skirt for winter because luckily I'm seeing a lot in the stores so it will be trend :)
Thanks for the comments yesterday, I'm glad you liked both the new outfit, here you have the following!
Kisses

¿Qué os parece mezclar maxi faldas con chaquetas de cuero? Yo aun no había combinado así esta falda de H&M así que pensé en ponermelo este domingo que refrescó un poco. Ya estoy pensando en comprar otra falda larga de cara al invierno porque por suerte las estoy viendo mucho en las tiendas así que se llevarán bastante :)
Gracias por los comentarios de ayer, me alegro que os gustara tanto el nuevo outfit, aquí teneis el siguiente!
Besos











 

 

Cazadora/Jacket
Lefties(FW13)
Camiseta/Tee
H&M(SS12)
Falda/Skirt
H&M(SS13)
Clutch
Local Store(SS13)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage

15 comentarios:

Anónimo

you look fantastic! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

You look fabulous in this outfit!
xoxo
G

Responder
Chrissie aus der edelfabrik

This skirt I tried too but I didnt buy him - now I ask me why nit ;)

Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Responder
♥vendy♥

what a fabolous skirt dear
xoxo
happy day

Responder
Unknown

i love the jacket

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Petush

i love the mix of leather jacket and a maxi skirt! it looks great on you :)

Petush

Responder
LETICIA

oh,la la,que look mas genial.GUAPISIMA

Responder
Anónimo

Genial el conjunto. Esta mezcla de prendas románticas con la cazadora de cuero queda chulísima!

Hoy me estreno como blogger de la plataforma ASM MAGAZINE y para celebrarlo he publicado un nuevo look. ¡Te espero en http://asmmgz.com/peccatodimoda/!

Besos
Peccato di Moda

Responder
Карина

Super!!
http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

Responder
Vikee

You look stunning...very rocker chic
gorgeous jacket
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder
Anna77MICH

Hi sweetie! Your skirt is so amazing!!!
You look great!
Kisses from Germany- Anna

Responder
Tabet

Hey,
sweet pictures and a great look! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Responder
MILEX

so pretty

Responder
My life in words

I always liked the mixture of lady like and grunge put together!
Super cute :) xx

-Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

Este look es espectacular, me encanta como queda la transparencia con la chaqueta negra, es genial!! besos!!

http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

Responder