miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

I Want Candy

I know you loved this MrGugu sweatshirt when I showed you a few weeks ago, so I thought about wear this other outfit with it and take advantage also to release these shoes. I always like to wear this type of clothing so original that make so special outfits ;) And this is one of the combinations that I most like to do, sweatshirt and heels.
I hope you enjoy it as much as the last, thanks for the comments!
Kisses

Sé que os encantó esta sudadera de MrGugu cuando os la enseñé hace unas semanas, así que pensé en llevar este otro look con ella y así aprovechar también para estrenar estos zapatos. Siempre me ha gustado llevar este tipo de prendas tan originales que hacen outfits tan especiales ;) Y esta es una de las combinaciones que más me gusta hacer, sudadera y tacones
Espero que os guste tanto como el anterior, gracias por los comentarios!
Besitos












 

 

Sudadera/Sweatshirt
MrGugu(here)
Falda/Skirt
Lefties(SS13)
Zapatos/Shoes
Choies(SS13)
Bolso/Bag
Primark(old)
Collar/Necklace
Sfera(SS13)
Reloj/Watch

14 comentarios:

Unknown

man, that sweater is making me hungry!! very cute shoes too. :)

Responder
Maria PYL

Me encanta el mensaje del jersey!! jeje El bolsito te queda perfecto con esos zapatos.Un besito.

María
http://play-your-life.blogspot.com.es

Responder
Anónimo

gorgeous style! xoxo

stylemeestsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Valeria

I like the colors of your sweatshirt.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Valeria

I like the colors of your sweatshirt.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
♥vendy♥

pretty shoes dear
xoxo

NEW POST!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:

The simple life of rich people blog

Responder
Unknown

very chic

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Vikee

You look gorgeous
beautiful bag and shoes
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Love this top! Really cute :) The shoes and bag are gorgeous too!
Take care
x
Bel
b-by-bel.bogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

Love the skirt!

Kiss
Ale

New post!
www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

Responder
Anna77MICH

Great sweater sweeetie!!!
Kisses from Germany- Anna

Responder
Unknown

Perfectly styled hun. I love that sweater.

Responder
My life in words

Your sweater is so cute!! The design is on point! :) xx

-Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

Responder
Stacy

Girl! You are amazing!
xo
Stacy

http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

Responder