lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

Trendy Crop

I love crop tops! Recently I bought this from Zara and the first outfit I thought to wear it was with this short and heeled sandals.
And I loved the result, these tops are clothes that I think we can't wear a lot with the cold so I'll take advantage to bring these days. Sure I'll show you many more looks with it before the bad weather enter.
We started the first week of fall, have fun ;)
Thanks for the comments!

Me encantan los crop tops! Hace poco que he comprado este de Zara y el primer look en el que pensé para ponérmelo fue con el short de picos y sandalias de tacón.
Y me encanta como ha quedado, estos tops son prendas a las que creo que no se las puede sacar mucho partido de cara al frío así que aprovecharé todo lo que pueda para llevarlo estos días. Seguro os enseñaré muchos más looks con él antes de que entre el mal tiempo.
Empezamos la primera semana de otoño, pasadlo bien ;)
Gracias por los comentarios!













 

 

Camiseta/Shirt
Zara(FW14)
Short
Zara(SS13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Lefties(SS13)
Clutch
Local Store(SS13)
Collar/Necklace
Lefties(SS13)
Anillo/Ring
H&M(SS13)
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(SS13)

14 comentarios:

♥vendy♥

fabolous look... so trendy
xoxo
happy start of week

FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people blog

Responder
Life's a shoe

nice outfit! I love your skort and your top!

Responder
CRISTINA

PRECIOSA!!!!!!!!Me encanta el look.Besos guapa.

Responder
LETICIA

Muy linda.El look inmejorable,sigue asi.Besos

Responder
rebellalex

my favorite shorts,you look gorgeous!
Alex

Responder
Unknown

Great outfit! Beautiful top!

Have a good week!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru

Responder
Belén Casanova

Yo sigo sin animarme con los crop tops!
Un besazo

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
anoddgirl

GORGEOUS!!
love the black and white
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Responder
Schnappy

I like your sandals and ring!

Responder
Sasha

you look amazing! love the crop top <3

Responder
Time of style

Me encanta!! estás guapisima

http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

Responder
El Baúl de Raquel

no soy mucho de los top, tengo la impresion de que no me van a quedar bien y tampoco es que me guste el rollo de enseñar la barriga, pero me has convencido con tu look, estas guapisima!!! y vas con las prendas it del momento jejeje

un besotee enormee reina!!!

http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

Responder
ModeAmen

Love your style! & I need this skirt in my life!

xx,
http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

Responder
Unknown

You look so stylish! :)
I can't wear cropped tops though since I'm afraid to show my flabs.haha :)


-xoxo, FRANCES
http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

Responder