martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

Some Color

The other day I could not resist to wear again a striped garment and this time I chose this dress. When the good weather comes make me want to wear this kind of dresses that season after season are there. And what better complement that this red bag to brighten the look and biker boots for give the informal touch. What do you think?
Thanks for your comments girls!

El otro día no pude resistirme a ponerme otra vez una prenda de rayas y en esta ocasión le tocó a este vestido. A medida que se va acercando el buen tiempo me entran ganas de llevar este tipo de vestidos que temporada tras temporada están ahí. Y qué mejor complemento que un bolso rojo para alegrar el look y mis botas moteras como toque informal. Qué os parece?
Gracias por vuestros comentarios chicas!












 

 

Blazer
Zara(old)
Vestido/Dress
Stradivarius(old)
Botas/Boots
Tienda Local(old)
Bolso/Handbag
Sfera(FW13)
Collar/Necklace
H&M(FW13)
Brazalete/Bracelet
H&M(FW13)
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(SS12)

20 comentarios:

Unknown

Love the dress!! the bag is perfect for a touch of color!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Responder
Sam

Hi dear, I love anything with stripes, your dress is so cute and I really like the way you have styled it. Awesome bag!

Responder
Be happy with fashion

Great look..like always!

Be Happy With Fashion

Responder
Schnappy

I love your bag, necklace and bracelet!:)

Responder
Unknown

Love your boots! And also in love with the necklace!

y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.ru

Responder
Cam

Hey, it's awesome!
Love your hair :)
musliwithmilk.blogspot.com

Responder
Miss Coco

Me ha encantado tu blog, tienes unas fotos geniales sería genial que nos siguiéramos!
WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

Responder
♥vendy♥

love your dress doll
kiss and happy day
vendy

NEW POST!!!
follow me on:
the simple life of rich people blog

Responder
Valeria

Your dress is lovely. I like this look.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Unknown

I love your biker boots! also the dress is great - somehow like dress and somehow like tunic :)

Responder
FelyM

cute outfit...love your necklace
kisses

Responder
Sasha

Great outfit! I love this wpnderful necklace *_*

Responder
Anónimo

Love your outfit! Great blog :)
Would love if you could come and visit my page too :)
xx
megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

adoro o vestido

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Strips and red bag are my two favourite things to wear ;) I'm glad you like them too!

Responder
Anónimo

cute outfit. xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Mirela Lemos

How beautiful your look, I love stripes! Even more black and white.
I love your red bag! * - *

kisses
http://www.vendesecadeiras.com/

Responder
leticia

Me encantan los looks marineros.Que ganas de que haga bueno ya!!!!!!Muy linda .Besos

Responder
Cris

Que guapa eres y que bonita sales siempre.Genial

Responder
Vikee

you look amazing...love the biker boots on you
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder