viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Embellished Black

How about these days off? Yesterday I did not stop at home, these days we always do cultural visits, meals out and we arrive at home very late!
Yesterday I wore a simple look but chose heels and lace shirt. I guess for me simple means nloot wear necklaces or scarves or bracelets or supplements like these :) but I think that with the shirt did not need to put much more.
Thank you very much for all the supportive comments! Have a nice day.

Nuevo outfit!! ¿Qué tal van estos días libres? Yo ayer no paré por casa, estos días toca hacer visitas culturales, comidas fuera y no aparecer por casa hasta tarde!
Ayer me puse un look sencillo aunque elegí tacones y camiseta de encaje, tendencia it. Supongo que para mí sencillo significa no llevar collares o pañuelos, ni pulseras o complementos de este tipo :) pero creo que con la camiseta no hacía falta meter mucho más al look.
Muchas gracias por todos los comentarios de apoyo chicas! Pasad un buen día.











 

 

Camiseta/Shirt
Stradivarius(old)
Jeans
Bershka(FW12)
Zapatos/Shoes
Blanco(old)
Clutch
Stradivarius(old)
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(SS12)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage

17 comentarios:

Valeria

This shirt is so feminine and sexy. Love it.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Jodie

You look great :)

Responder
Unknown

Que guapa,te sienta genial la camiseta de encaje!

Besitos, te espero por mi blog :)
www.elvestidorabierto.blogspot.com

Responder
Ksenia

elegant lady)

Responder
Unknown

Love the pop of red!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

very elegant my dear, xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Н-Настя

Hi! You have a cute blog ^^ Welcome to my life:
http://beatetn.blogspot.com/

Responder
Mandy

The jeans is great! Fits your body perfect!
xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Responder
Cristina

Patri, estas muy linda,me gustan las prendas de encaje.TE QUEDA GENIAL

Responder
Belén Casanova

Guapísima
Un besote

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Bernadette Czle

love your heels, great look, follow you! xx

Responder
Anónimo

I love the lace top you have on! The heels look great with this outfit :)

Responder
Miss Funny Face

Nice look! Love your top :)

Responder
Ice Goddhez Blog

Simple but definitely lovely and elegant and still classy look Patricia! :)

Keep in touch! (^_^) Happy weekend! Happy Easter too dear!

★♡ Feature: My New Firmoo Eyewear (^_^) ♡★
Firmoo Retweet to Win Promo
Want free Eyewear? Check this out!

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
Follow me via Google+

Responder
Ice Goddhez Blog

[TEST]

Note > In case you got this comment and not the 1st one I posted, it may mean my comments - even in all your past posts (and some other bloggers') appear in the Blogger Spam folder. Too bad :( It's because I leave my links (and a few others I guess) on my signature.
To get our comments, please go to Blogger > Comments > Spam and then "approve" so our comments will display. Sorry for the hassle. I just figured this out when I checked mine and saw a number of Blogger comments on SPAM and I had to approve them before appearing on my blog.
Thanks dear! :) Hope you can visit me again too dear!

Responder
Victoria West

Happy Easter!

Responder
Tripanista

Hi!

Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com for details!

Responder