lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Party and Sequins

Finally I show you this gorgeous dress! These days I already had talked about it ;) As I said before is from AX Paris, the truth is that was dificult to decide between all the dresses because I think are all beautiful, elegant and feminine.
I wore it this Saturday because I had a very special meal. To give an informal touch to the look I wore my denim jacket but thanks to the good weather I could take it off for a while and for the photo shoot that we did before going to eat! Hope you like the look as much as me.
Give me your opinions ;)
Big kiss girls!

Por fin os enseño  esta preciosidad de vestido!!! Aunque estos días ya os había hablado de él hasta aburriros ;) Como ya os dije es de AX Paris, la verdad es que me costó decidirme entre todos los vestidos que tienen por que me parecen todos preciosos, elegantes y femeninos.
Me vino genial este sábado ya que tuve una comida muy especial. Para darle un toque informal al look me puse mi chaqueta vaquera aunque gracias a lo bueno que hizo pude quitármela durante un buen rato y para la sesión de fotos que hicimos antes de entrar a comer! Espero que os guste el look tanto como a mí.
Dadme vuestras opiniones ;)
Un besazo chicas!













 

 

Vestido/Dress
AX Paris(FW13)
Cazadora/Denim Jacket
Primark(old)
Zapatos/Shoes
Zara(FW12)
Bolso/Bag
Tienda local(old)

42 comentarios:

Sam

Love your party look, the dress is so pretty and the flash of green is wonderful!

Responder
Anónimo

lovely dress. xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

OMG!!!! this dress is stunning!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Responder
Anónimo

The dress looks so pretty! I love the green bow and how you've added a green clutch to this look! :D

Responder
Venoma

Love the sequins :)

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary
Enter my new GIVEAWAY

Responder
maria c

un vestido precioso!!! esta genial

Responder
paula

perfecta!!
bss

Responder
Unknown

Wow! Gorgeous dress and love the colour combination! :) xo

Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

Responder
Tatiana

Amazing dress!!!

xxx
G+ for you… ♥
Tatiana

http://www.bonnieblog.net/

My FACEBOOK
My LOOKBOOK
My TWITTER

Responder
Jenniya

I love your green clutch!

I am Jenniya

Responder
Lucia Palermo

I love green details and denim jacket!!!
Amazing shoes =)
kisses,
vogue4breakfast.blogspot.com/

Responder
Anónimo

una maravilla de vestido!!! genial
xoxo

Responder
Valeria

I really like the green details.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Ksenia

love thıs dress and green color!

Responder
Miss Funny Face

Lovely dress :D

Responder
carla

vestidazo!!!! ;)

Responder
Anónimo

el mejor look, me ha encantdo

Responder
bea

un 10 guapa!
bsis

Responder
Arnold Teja

Love that dress! xx

Daniel Wellington giveaway on my blog

Responder
Unknown

i like the dress but would take the tie off

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt

Responder
strike the pose

What a cute dress! :)

WITH LOVE,
LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

Responder
Unknown

que elegante, estas guapisima y el vestido es precioso. Un besazo
http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

Responder
Sandra Leiva

Un vestido precioso <333

Responder
victoria

Amazing Look! :)

xx
victoria
http://www.victoriachicblog.blogspot.com/

Responder
Unknown

Es precioso y con los toques verdes queda genial!
Besitos.

www.elvestidorabierto.blogspot.com

Responder
elena

que pasada de vestido, es precioso
bsts

Responder
Anónimo

;) guapa!

Responder
patri m.

me encantan los zapatos, el contraste es genial

Responder
Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris Style Blog

Perfecta!!
Feliz semanita guapa!!
xx
M.
MESVOYAGES A PARIS STYLE BLOG

Responder
Anónimo

un look precioso!
;)

Responder
Issimo and Co. Blog

Me encanta el toque que le da el lazo al vestido!

Un besito enorme desde nuestro blog:

http://issimoandco.es

Responder
Anónimo

truly stunning...love the colors together:).

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Gorgeous dress! You look beautiful!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Responder
cristina

E l vestido es una preciosidad y el verde en los complementos lo hace mas bonito.Perfecta.

Responder
soni

genial ;)

Responder
Vikee

you look stunning dear...loving the sequins and green...beautiful
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder
viki p.

simplemente genial!!!!

Responder
leire

genial el vestido de axparis!! un 10 ;)

Responder
May

great great great!!!hahah
xoxo

Responder
Anónimo

que maravilla de vestido

Responder
Ice Goddhez Blog

Gorgeous dress dear! Looks great on you with green! :)

★♡ New Blog Post (^_^) ♡★
Outfit Post: ► Try ◄

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

Responder
MILEX

you are everything!

Responder