miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

Chicnova Wishlist

Good morning!!! Today I show you another wishlist post with some great recommendations for spring.
This time I show you some of the things I love about Chicnova, there are amazing things that you should see ;) Very feminine skirts, amazing necklaces, modern jackets...
These are my proposals. Hope you like
Happy day!

Buenos días!!! Hoy toca segundo post wishlist ya que sois muchas de vosotras las que me habéis pedido que haga otro sobre mis recomendaciones para la primavera de alguna tienda online.
En esta ocasión os enseño algunas de las cosas que más me han gustado de Chicnova, hay cosas geniales que deberíais ver ;) 
Estas son mis propuestas. Espero que os gusten
Feliz día!





23 comentarios:

maryaestudio

Me encantan los shorts!!!

Responder
Valeria

Love these selections. The necklaces are awesome.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Noelia Pérez

geniales las chaquetas!!! me encantan todas ;)
gracias por el post

Responder
Anónimo

great necklaces dear!
;)

Responder
Venoma

Great wishlist :)

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary

Responder
nere

me encantan las camisetas guapa!!!
genial post y propuestas! hay que echar un vistazo a chicnova :) jejej

Responder
maria c

qué cosas más bonitas!

Responder
Sheila

LOVE the picks!!

xo – Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Responder
gray

love all the items! great post

Responder
paula

me gusta todo, que bonitooo, jeje
bss

Responder
Chic Out of Town

I am following your lovely blog. Also, thank you for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment.- Chic Out of Town Blog

Responder
gyn

amazing selection dear, i love it so much.. !!!!
kiss

Responder
Unknown

nice stuffs! love the black short!

XOXO
Arianna

http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

Responder
laura d.

me chifla todo patri! genial

Responder
Anónimo

no conocía esta tienda, me gusta lo que tienen

Responder
daniela

me chiflan las chaquetas, jeje

Responder
May

love these chicnova items!!!
i want all ;)

Responder
Sarah N

omg! beautiful!!!
I didn't know the store
thanks

Responder
Cashmeremafia

@Sarah N Yes!!! all is great, there're very beautiful items
kisses

Responder
Anónimo

:) great

Responder
JULIETTE

Really awesome things!!

HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Responder
Unknown

Que lindas roupas !
Adoreei !
Estou seguindo e te
convido a me seguir também e curtir a fan page do meu
blog, ah conheça e se inscreva no meu canal do youtube também,
é tainaheille:
nossoblogdemodaa.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

OMG, I'm totally in love with the Guns N' Roses shirt, I've always wanted such a shirt, I think their logo is amazing, very artistic and awesome to wear!

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear, of course I'd love to follow each other, I'm following you now too^^

Roxx~
http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

Responder