lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

Mix the Crop

As I told you, today I show you a look with my new crop top that came at home last week! This time I chose in white color, great for summer. And this weekend the weather was great like in summer so I wore it. It is from Frontrowshop, Don't you love it? here you can see, also in black. I love crop tops... hehe :) I wanted to make this blue, black and white mix to enjoy the Saturday, finally I didn't need the jacket .. was very hot day! 
What do you think about this trend? I think it will be the most important of this spring-summer 2014! 
I hope your opinions girls, thanks for the comments!

Como ya os dije, hoy os enseño un look con el nuevo crop top que ha llegado a casa! Esta vez le elegí de color blanco, genial para el verano. Y como este finde ha hecho como si fuera verano aproveché para estrenarle. Es de Frontrowshop, no os encanta? aquí le podéis ver, también le hay en negro. Me encantan los crop tops :) jeje Quise hacer este mix azul, negro y blanco para salir el sábado, aunque la cazadora sobraba totalmente.. qué calor!
¿Qué os parece esta tenencia? Creo que va a ser la más importante de esta primavera- verano 2014!
Espero vuestras opiniones chicas, gracias por los comentarios!










 

 

Cazadora/Jacket
Zara(New)
Crop top
Pantalón/Pants
Blanco(old)
Sandalias/Sandals
Zara(old)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage
Anillo/Ring
H&M(FW13)
Colgante/Necklace
H&M(New)

12 comentarios:

My

Ooh I've noticed that top! love that look on you:)

http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

Responder
Ivanasworld

me gusta tu cazadora :)

Responder
Lucieabadi

beautiful look

Responder
hidden dreams

So beautiful!

New post! http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

Responder
Belén Casanova

Que sexy!
Un besico

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Passionnante & Passionnée

ce pântalon est sublime
http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com

Responder
Unknown

super sexy look. Loving the crop top, jeans are also great

Kisses
Ewelina
chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Great look, your work that body..;)

xoxo
Joyce
livstyle.nl

Wanna win €50 store credit for Zalando! Check out the:Zalando-giveaway

Responder
Anónimo

me encanta guapa!! besitooos

Responder
Anónimo

Que guapa! Me encanta el crop top, y los pantalones son ideales

http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

Responder
Cashmeremafia

GRACIAS CHICAS!!!!! ;)

Responder
Vikee

Stunning

love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder