sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

Paris Street Style

March reached! And the best part is that this month begins the spring! I'm looking forward to wear all the clothes I'm buying, all clothes for good weather. Soon I will show in a post the new stuff. 
To start the month I leave you with some pictures of street style from fashion week in paris. I liked very much all the parades of this year, this week saw the Balmain show live and it was great. 
I wish you a happy weekend!!!

Marzo llegó! Y lo meor es que este mes empieza la primavera! Estoy deseando estrenar toda la ropa que estoy comprando, toda para el buen tiempo. Pronto os enseñaré en un post las cositas nuevas.
Para empezar el mes os dejo con unas fotos de street style de la semana de la moda de paris. Me están gustado mucho los desfiles de este año, esta semana vi en directo el de Balmain y fue genial.
Os deseo un feliz finde!!!














5 comentarios:

Anónimo

Genial el post! Como me gustaria estar en Pariss!!! *_*


http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

Responder
Ana Robinson

Some of the outfits are amazing! Love the last one x

New post on:
www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

That girl with the grey leather bag and the overknees look a bit like Miranda Kerr o.O

Yours
Zimtkringel.blogspot.de

Responder
Unknown

the girl with yellow shorts is amazing!

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Responder
Ivanasworld

me encantan los imagenes :)

Responder