miércoles, 22 de junio de 2016

27 Dress


Hello everyone!
Today I bring a new recommendation! In this age of weddings and events the prom dresses are the protagonists.
I've met a new website that is perfect to buy items to be the perfect guest.
Do you have any wedding?





I speak of 27dress. A web full of very stylish party dresses.
There are plenty of models, it is difficult to decide on one.
My favorites dresses are models with lace or sequins. Beautiful!! I show you a selection of the most chic models!


27dress.com gives us the perfect opportunity to dress amazing in a special day like a wedding, party or important event.
This year I have some celebration and already have several models in my wishlist!
As I say I love all the sequin models and if the color is golden.. much better.
What do you think about these dresses?


I leave you with more photos! I think 27dresses is the perfect choice to choose my outfit.
Did you know this web?
I wait your opinions!








5 comentarios:

Victoria West

These are some gorgeous dresses. :)
Enjoy your weekend!
Xoxo, Victoria

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

Responder
Anónimo

Amazing shop!!!! :)
xx

Responder
sara m.

son unos vestidos preciosos!
Gracias por el post

Responder
Rebeca L.

Has comprado ya algo en esta web?? Qué tal es la ropa??
Gracias

Responder
Vikee

Amazing post

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Responder