viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

New In

New stuff in shoes! This week I had a few free hours to buy these shoes that I had in my wishlist for weeks. I'm in love of my new silver blucher! My favourite shoes from now, very nice and original. On the web the shoes are over and in zara there was only one pair so I did not doubt it. I also bought these sandals, with width and low heel that so much we'll wear this summer :) What do you like more? ;) 

New in en zapatos! Esta semana pude sacar un rato para comprar estos zapatos que tenía fichados desde hacía semanas. Llevaba tiempo soñando con los blucher plateados :) me parecen una pasada. En la web están agotados y en zara quedaba solo un 37 así que no lo dudé. También tenía ganas de estas sandalias, con tacón ancho y bajo que tanto se va a llevar este verano.
¿Cual os gusta más?
;) 



5 comentarios:

R.A.

Me encantan los dos !!!

http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Get Sparkly

Love the first shoes. :)
http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

Responder
justynapolska

Lovely shoes❤️

_______________________
fashionblogger
WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Responder
Image Models Reviews

Best blog ever! Love your posts x

Responder
Raquel

I am in love with the metallic color!
Omnivogues

Responder