martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Long Geo

Today I leave you with some photos that I took in a rest before the weekend, before the opening of my store :)
This weather is perfect to wear kimonos. I wore this fringed model with jeans and brown colors. It's again one of the trends of the summer!
I leave you with the outfit, I'm going to spend my second day of work :) is great to be surrounded by beautiful clothes, with that Parisian music and the smell already so characteristic. Soon I will show more clothes from Colette that you'll love.
Kisses

Hoy os dejo con unas fotos que pude hacer en un descanso antes del fin de semana, antes de la inauguración de la tienda :) 
Este tiempo es perfecto para llevar kimono. Combiné este de flecos con jeans y tonos marrones. Vuelve a ser una de las tendencias del verano!
Os dejo con el look, a mi me espera un nuevo día en Colette, es genial poder estar rodeada de ropa preciosa, con esa música parisina de fondo y ese olor que ya tan característico. Pronto os enseñaré más ropa que os encantará.
Bsts











 

 

Kimono
Sheinside(old)
Camiseta/Tshirt
H&M(old)
Pantalón/Jeans
Lefties(FW15)
Sandalias/Sandals
Paco Martínez(old)
Cinto/Belt
Lefties(FW15)
Bolso/Bag
Louis Vuitton
Reloj/Watch
Michael Kors

4 comentarios:

Get Sparkly

Love your shoes! xoxo
http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

Responder
anoddgirl

love your kimono!
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Responder
R.A.

Muy guapa !!

http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Unknown

congratulations on the opening of your store
www.populairelife.co.uk

Responder