viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Striped and Clear

At last, I am writing this post before I go out to enjoy a few days off! 
I'm going to show you photos in my social networks ;) 
Before, I leave you with this look with new pants of Oasap, I love wearing stripes, you can get it here. I'ts very comfy and chic! I combined it with Zara blouse and heels, what do you think? 
Soon I will try to upload new look ;) 
Kisses

Por fin, os escribo este post antes de irme fuera a disfrutar de unos días libres!!!
Os iré contando y enseñando fotos en mis redes sociales ;)
Antes de irme os enseño este look con pantalón nuevo de Oasap, me encantan las prendas de rayas, podéis conseguirlo aquí. Lo combiné con blusa de Zara y tacones, ¿Qué os parece?
Pronto intentaré subir nuevo look ;)
Besos












 

 

Camisa/Shirt
Zara(SS14)
Pantalón/Pants
Sandalias/Sandals
Lefties(SS13)
Collar/Necklace
Sammydress(SS14)
Bolso/Bag
Local Store(old)
Reloj/Watch
Michael Kors

14 comentarios:

ChocolateFashionCoffee

such a perfect look! love it! the pants, the top and all of the accessories! perfectly put together :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Responder
Fashion by Lady M

Hello!! Love your look!! I like the way you styled the whole outfit!!

Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

Responder
Only Yesterday Blog

I love this laid back sophisticated outfit of your, love the necklace and pants so much <3

Join my Giveaway here!
Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

Guapisima! Me ha encantado el outfit, sobretodo los pantalones


http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

Responder
cristina

Divina!!!!!! Me chifla todo lo que llevas.

Responder
JoAnn

You look so pretty! I love this outfit!

http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

-JoAnn

Responder
Unknown

Stunning outfit!! I love those trousers!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Responder
Ivanasworld

balck and white is always a good choice ;)

Responder
Unknown

Love the pants!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW WILD BOHO MAKEUP!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Responder
Anónimo

una pasada el pantalón!!!

Responder
gyn

great dear...love stripes :)
xx

Responder
DD

Lovely outfit post, you look gorgeous!

www.steffysstyle.blogspot.com

Responder
Cashmeremafia

gracias!!!

Responder
debora

great dear.
love

Responder