sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

Blue


For this Saturday I have prepared these pictures of my collection. Blue is my favorite color and although I  use little to dress I love seeing these looks so striking that I show you, I always get a lot of ideas.
Yesterday finally reached my Sheinside order! This week I will show you what I ordered in the next look ;)
Happy Saturday

Para este sábado os tenía preparadas estas fotos de mi colección. El color azul es mi preferido y aunque no le utilizo mucho para vestir me encanta ver looks como estos que os enseño tan llamativos, siempre me dan muchas ideas. 
Ayer llegó por fin a mi casa mi pedido de Sheinside! esta semana os enseñaré que es lo que pedí en el próximo look ;)
Feliz sábado













22 comentarios:

Arianna Gallo

I love blue!

XOXO
Arianna

http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

Responder
Martyna K

I like it this color:)
great photo:)

Responder
Belén Casanova

Adoro este color!
¡Un beso y feliz finde!

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Despina T.

wow amazing!love these blue inspirations.

Responder
Benedetta

I love blue!Is one of my favorite colors!

Be Happy with Fashion

Responder
Color-Block

this color is fantastic...amazing selection of pics..
kisses

Responder
Ramylle Barbosa

Adoro azul, principalmente vestidos!
Beijos

www.olhaeuquefiz.blogspot.com.br

Responder
Peque Divine

lovely blog!

Im following u!

kisses

hhtp://pequedivine.blogspot.com

Responder
Sam

These are such stunning blue inspirations!

Responder
Barbara vanessa

this colour is really gorgeous x
http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Francy Stef

Love this color!!!!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Responder
Forever Fashion

What gorgeous colors!!! The first photo is amazing!!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Responder
the creation of beauty is art.

Such amazing inspiration! I am loving the blue :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Responder
Jodie

I love Colbalt blue- I think it's one colour that looks good on everyone and easy to add into outfits :) thank you for the kind comment on my blog x

Responder
K.Lee

I love blue too, I love Aqua/Torq colors:). Thanks for sharing!

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Responder
Kati

I love blue so much, it just suits everyone!

-Kati

Responder
Stylejourneys

Gotta have the cobalt blues!

Have a wonderful weekend

Stylejourneys

Responder
Cravingforbarneys

Que fotos tan bonitas!

Responder
Bianca

Very inspiring pics. Thanks for sharing. XOXO

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Nerdy Asian

I especially love the blue coat in the first photo! It looks amazing! Blue is one of my favourite colours, especially cobalt blue! :D

Responder
UrbanRaw

totally agree with u.dis is striking.wish v cud dress n look as gud as dat every single day of d year..
tx for visitn' my blog n d follow.
i am following u now.

Responder
Natasha V

I love royal blue.

Responder