martes, 20 de agosto de 2013

Leo vs Red

Leopard print and red, one of the color combinations that I most like. when I thought about to wear my red sandals this weekend with this skirt quickly I also thought in this leopard bag.
And the touch that gives the 'glasses to see', What do you think? ;)
I'm glad you liked the post yesterday dress. I really thank you all the comments!!!
See you tomorrow ;)

Estampado de leopardo y rojo, una de las combinaciones de color que más me gusta. En cuanto se me ocurrió llevar mis sandalias rojas este fin de semana con esta falda en seguida pensé también en el bolso de leopardo.
Y el toque que aporta al look las 'gafas de ver', qué os parece? ;)
Me alegro de que os gustara el vestido del post de ayer. Os agradezco todos los comentarios!!!
Hasta mañana ;)













 

 

Camiseta/Shirt
Zara(old)
Falda/Skirt
Lefties(SS13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Vas(SS12)
Clutch
Lefties(SS13)
Collar-pulsera/Necklace-bracelet
Lefties(SS13)