domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Pics of the Week

1.Lemon cake  2.Sweets

How was your weekend? I have already started my first Christmas shopping, it is great go out and that all are decorated and so nice! Today I leave with these pictures to you can know more of my daily life at these days ;)
Tomorrow new outfit. Kisses!

Qué tal el fin de semana? Yo he empezado ya con mis primeras compras navideñas, da gusto salir a la calle y que esté todo decorado y con tanto ambiente! Para muestra os dejo estas fotos para que sepáis más de mi día a día ;) 
Mañana nuevo outfit. Besos!!!

3.Christmas tree  4.Holiday decoration

5.New comic shirt  6.Pancakes

7.8. Photoshoot

9.Picnic with pink refresh  10.Evening with chocolate

11.Cars!  12.Santa arrived :)

23 comentarios:

Jenn

all the pictures are lovely! :)

Happy Holidays dear!

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Responder
beauty-dorkling

i loove these pictures.
nice outfits!

Responder
Unknown

Fab pics!!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Responder
Jenn

I forgot to say that I followed you back. :)

Stay in touch!

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Responder
Unknown

adorei o post!!

fotos lindas!!

beijinhos
http://www.euvejotudocorderosa.com

Responder
Unknown

i love all the pictures

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

lovely pictures xx
http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Caroly Assis |Sonhos Perdidos|

I do not like to go shopping but at the end of the year I love to buy kkk really cool ne? kisses

sonhos-perdiidos.blogspot.com.br/

Responder
Katarina

great pics :)
Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now on GFC!

xoxo,

http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Responder
the creation of beauty is art.

Cute pictures! I love the comic book shirt!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

soooper!

kisses,
silvia

Responder
W.

great photos! :D

i follow back :p

Responder
Unknown

Cute!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Responder
Cailin´s Place

oh!Muchas gracias por tu comment!tu blog me gustan mucho tambien asi que me quedo como seguidora :D
Muy chulas las fotos!un besin y buena semana!!!

Responder
Unknown

Muchas gracias por tu comentario! :D
Lovely pics!
Já sou tua segidora!
Besos :p

Responder
TokyoLeigh

Thank you so much! I love your blog too and I'm your newest follower!

Hope you're well x

Responder
Anónimo

i like this photos!
❤The fashion witch❤

★My store on line★

Responder
Millie.

cute photos :)
pancakes<3!!!

Responder
Unknown

Hi Sweety,
thanks for your comment.
Iam following you.
love your looks, my favorite is No.7. :)

xx
Victoria
http://www.victoriachicblog.blogspot.com/

Responder
Schnappy

Yammi, I love lemon cake!:)

Responder
The Dainty Dolls House

Super photos x

Responder
Cravingforbarneys

Que chulas las fotos! Besos

Responder
Angela

cute look)


Angela Donava

Responder