domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Pics of the Week

 1.Sunny day  2.Party!

Hi! How about the weekend? I have not stopped investigating new online stores,  buying without leaving home has become in a vice ;) I leave you with the photos at the week but first I want to talk about one of those stores, for those who not may know . Is Choies, I met recently and there are things that I love! Now I'm looking even some Christmas stuff, also some promotions start tomorrow on the occasion of those dates and discounts are incredible, you can consult HERE, there are great prices. I recommend it at all! in fact I have an order on the way ... lol when arrive I'll show you a look! 
Lots of love!

Hola!! que tal el fin de semana? Yo no he parado de investigar tiendas online nuevas, se ha convertido en un vicio esto de comprar sin salir de casa ;) Os dejo con las fotos resumen de la semana pero antes os quería hablar de una de esas tiendas, para las que no la conozcáis. Se trata de Choies, la conocí hace poco y hay cosas que me encantan! ya estoy mirando incluso algunas cositas para navidad, además mañana empiezan unas promociones de cara precisamente a esas fechas y hay descuentos increíbles, podéis consultarlo AQUI, hay precios geniales. Os lo recomiendo del todo! Yo ya tengo un pedido en camino...jeje en cuanto llegue os lo enseñaré en un look!!
Muchos besos!!!

3.Shopping :)  4.Snake bracelet

5.Pre-christmas fair  6.Breakfast

7.Photo shoot  8.Sweetmeats

9.Hot Chocolate!  10.Bedtime

11.Macaroons boxes  12.Tacks

13.Fashion management  14.Cheesecake





27 comentarios:

livlovelaugh

cool pictures girl!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Responder
Buttons Apart

Looks like you had a fun week!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Responder
caise

great pictures:)

Responder
Ksenia

love ur pıctures!

Responder
Ice Goddhez Blog

Choies does have a lot of good stuff :) Love that photo with your tuxedo blazer too! Really cool! :)

Happy weekend Patricia! :)

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

Responder
Elizabeth Valchar

Snake braselet is awesome, I love it:D hot chocolate<3

Responder
Lilli

How many lovely photos! xo

Responder
Unknown

lovely pics!
x
Bel
http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com/

Responder
Unknown

Sorry for the delay in responding but thank you so much for following me. Following you right back!! :)

oliviamoone.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

nice post! i love primark :)

thanks for following me! i am now following you back xo

www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

Responder
Anónimo

great post and nice photo:)

Responder
Lucia

Beautiful photos!!
kisses
MyGlamourCupcake.blogspot.it

Responder
Unknown

Bonitas fotos .
Besos guapa !!

Responder
Mary-Grace

hello dear!!!
thanks for your lovely comment
i love your blog and looks
just followed you on GFC no857 and bloglovin no125
hope you followed back on both
kisses

Responder
Miss Psycho Cat

Nice bracelet :)
Have a great week...

Responder
the creation of beauty is art.

Such great pictures! I love that bracelet!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Responder
tiebow-tie.com

Lovely pictures!
Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin.
kisses)

Responder
tiebow-tie.com

Lovely pictures!
Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin.
kisses)

Responder
Unknown

Love your pics selection!
I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin (#127)

xo, G
Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
Follow In Moda Veritas
IMV on Facebook
IMV on Bloglovin'

Responder
Kelly

you look like you had a great week, I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
My 300 Follower Giveaway Ends Tonight!

Responder
Janina

Absolutely lovely photos!! <3

Responder
Daily Life

ME encanta Choice, aún no tengo nada pero no paro de mirar!

Un besito guapetona!

www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com

Responder
Me Leo Life

Beautiful pics we love marcarons

Lelli, italian fashion family

Responder
Anónimo

amazing pics!
♥The fashion witch
♥Facebook
♥Bloglovin
♥My shop

Responder
Fashionthrougthravel

The snake bracelet is so cute, love your white blazer!
Those macarons boxes look very enticing!
Thanks for following me, I'm also following you now :)

Responder
Kathleen Harper

Thank you for commenting on my blog and following :) I am following you back! You have a lovely blog!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Responder
Kei

great collection of photos :) looks like you are enjoying the colder weather! I loove hot chocolate in the winter <3

xo
osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

Responder