jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Cape Coat

As I said, I was waiting my new poncho from choies. Has arrived! I like it because it is inspired by the famous Burberry poncho, although this is longer. I love the mix of colors, here you can get it.
I combined with similar colors, with clear black and burgundy. The truth is that it gives more heat than I thought. What do you think? Do you like this trend?
I leave you with the new outfit, I wait your opinions ;)
Kisses!

Como os dije, estaba esperando que llegara a casa mi nuevo poncho de Choies. Ya llegó! Me gusta porque tiene un aire al famoso poncho de Burberry, aunque este es más largo. Me encanta la mezcla de colores, aquí lo podéis conseguir.
Lo combiné con colores a juego con él, con negro claro y burgundy. La verdad es que da más calor que el que pensaba. ¿que os parece? ¿Os gusta esta tendencia?
Os dejo con el look, espero vuestras opiniones ;)
Besos!










 

 

Capa/Cape
Choies(here)
Jersey/Sweater
Oasap(New)
Camisa/Shirt
Blanco(old)
Pantalón/Pants
Blanco(New)
Cuñas/Wedges
Primark(old)
Bolso/Bag
Parfois(New)

9 comentarios:

Belén Casanova

Es genial!!
Besos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Chrissie aus der edelfabrik

I have a simliar one and I love it!


Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Responder
Nerea Gonzalez

me encanta! hay tallas?
gracias

Responder
Cashmeremafia

@Nerea Gonzalezno, es talla única ;)

Responder
colibri esverdeado

Such a beautiful cape! And lovely sunny day too :) Kisses!

Responder
Trend fashion

Great poncho!! Love it
Kisses

Responder
CRISTINA

qué bonito, me encanta el look. y el bolso... genial :)

Responder
Anónimo

great outfit post, thanks!

Responder
Cashmeremafia

GRACIAS CHICAS!!!

Responder