domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2016

My Fashionmia


My Fashionmia

Hi girls!!! Today I bring you a new amazing recomendation. Love Fashionmia! A fashion clothing online store with lots of variety of products and full of my favourite trends.
And now here you can find sexy plus size clothing!
A great selection available to all.
I show you basics to wear day to day! The jackets with stylish colors.
This is my selection.
Visit here for more fashion clothig online!



And this is my selection of tops and blouses!
I love all the tops with original details for fall, I think this two models would be great to wear with jeans.
What do you prefer?
Visit here for more sexy plus size clothing!



And of course!! Here I bring you a pair of great dresses, elegant and stylish!!
I always say you that I love the lace models. I think they are very feminine :)
What do you think?
I'm waiting your opinions, do you know Fashionmia?
Happy week!!

2 comentarios:

Trendy F

Beautiful dresses!
Love Fashionmia :)
xx

Responder
Victoria West

FashionMia is a great online store, I love browsing for inspiration every now and again.

Xoxo, Victoria

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

Responder