miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2016

Stylewe



Hoy os quiero hablar de la web StyleWe!! Me encanta.
Hay mucha variedad de prendas, la verdad es que me ha gustado bastante.
Los vestidos son geniales. ¿Qué os parecen estos modelos?
Estos modelos me parecen perfecto y muy favorecedores.

...

Today I want to talk about the StyleWe store!! I love it.
There are great variety of garments, the truth is that I liked a lot.
The dresses are amazing. What do you think these models?
These models seem to me perfect and very flattering. But there are more models, click!



Otro complemento genial, los bolsos!
Este año las mochilas son tendencia así que este modelo me ha parecido genial! Cómoda y moderna.
También me encantan los bolsos cruzados negros, encajan con todo!
¿Cual os gusta más?

...

And the complement that we all like!
This year the backpacks are trend so this model is great. Comfortable and modern
Another of my favorite bags, black model. Also very comfortable. This model fits well with any color!
What garment you liked most?
Do you know the web?



Y las blusas, otra de mis prendas favoritas!!!
Con lazos son geniales, ¿qué os parece el primer modelo? Preciosa
La azul es muy favorecedora, con mangas semitransparentes para aportar un aire más chic!
Os recomiendo echar un vistazo

...

And blouses, one of my favorite clothes!!!
I love models with ties, what do you think the first model? Beautiful.
The blue is very flattering, with semi-transparent sleeves to provide a more chic air!
I recommend you take a look

2 comentarios:

diana sanchez

ME GUSTA TODO!!

Responder
Anónimo

Amazing post!!
Thanks

Responder