sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

Sweet Biker

We're going to make a opening week in Colette! Every time I like more and more clothes, the atmosphere ... is my other home :) jejej
There are a few items that I want to show you. At the moment I leave you with a look that I wore this week to work. I combined biker style jacket with tank top, both of our Paris Collection. Do you like?
I wish you a happy weekend

Vamos a cumplir una semana en Colette! Cada vez me gusta más la ropa, el ambiente.. es mi otra casa :) jejej
Hay unas cuantas prendas que tengo ganas de enseñaros. Hoy de momento os dejo con un look que lleve esta semana para trabajar. Combiné chaqueta estilo biker con top de tirantes, ambos de la colección de París (aquí y aquí) ¿Os gustan?
Os deseo un feliz fin de semana!










 

 

Chaqueta/Jacket
Colette(Aquí)
Top/Shirt
Colette(Aquí)
Pantalón/Jeans
Lefties(FW15)
Sandalias/Sandals
Berhka(FW15)

No hay comentarios: