martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Letter of Style

And as I told you recently that I love sequins for any day of the week today I bring you a look with bright sparkles accompanied with sequins but in a lesser dose than last time ;) I thought that the mix of the golden sweater and green parka would be great and finally I loved both colors together. I didn't wore many complements because the look is striking so I just put my beloved belt (L) and sneakers to be comfortable, with the cold of these days I don't want to think about more formal looks. 
Although we're already in full fashion week so we could take many ideas of new looks! I love this week! 
Kisses

Y como ya os dije hace poco que las lentejuelas me gustan para cualquier día de la semana hoy os traigo un look con destellos luminosos y acompañado con lentejuelas aunque en menor dosis que la última vez ;) Se me ocurrió combinar el dorado del jersey con el verde de la parka y me encanta como quedaron al final ambos colores. No quise llevar muchos complementos ya que el look es vistoso de por si así que solo me puse mi adorado cinto (L) y sneakers para estar cómoda, que con el frío de estos días se quitan las ganas de pensar en looks más formales.
Aunque ya en plena semana de la moda seguro que podemos tomar muchas ideas de looks!!! qué ganas!!!
Besos










 

 

Parka/Coat
Primark(New Season)
Jersey/Sweater
Lefties(New Season)
Pantalón/Jeans
Bershka(New Season)
Zapatillas/Sneakers
Zara(FW13)
Cinto/Belt
Bolso/Bag
Bershka(New Season)

9 comentarios:

Chrissie aus der edelfabrik

Have a simliar jacket and love it!

Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Responder
Justyna

This coat is so cool!

Responder
Belén Casanova

Muy vistoso pero queda bien
Un beso

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Anónimo

Great jacket and bag! ;)
Mrs Vain

Responder
Samantha

The sleeves on that jacket is amazing!

xx
www.starringsamantha.com

Responder
Ana Robinson

beautiful look, love the sequins xx

tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

Responder
Ivanasworld

great parka :)

Responder
sagalina

love your jacket!!

- Sagalina

www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

Responder
Keit

Hah, guess we can agree on that one- Sequins rock!!! :D
Awesome jacket!

Responder