lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

Dark Sequins

Having been a few days a little busy at last I can show you another look, and  with my new hunter boots and parka with sequined sleeves that I already showed in the previous post. I do not like the rain but since I have the boots was wishing it would rain a little ;) And I have been lucky because this weekend rained a little!! And the temperature was ideal to go with my denim short, I leave you with the photos.
Thanks for the comments!

Después de haber estado unos días un poco liada por fin os puedo enseñar otro look, y de estreno con mis botas hunter y la parka con mangas de lentejuelas que ya os enseñé en el anterior post. No me gusta la lluvia pero desde que tengo las botas estaba deseando que lloviera un poco ;) Y ha habido suerte porque este fin de semana cayó por aquí una pequeña chaparrada así que genial!! Además hubo la temperatura ideal para ir en short, os dejo con las fotos.
Gracias por los comentarios!










 

 

Abrigo/Coat
Primark(FW14)
Camiseta/Tee
Sheinside(SS13)
Short
Blanco(SS12)
Botas/Boots

19 comentarios:

♥vendy♥

fabolous jacket I want one
xoxo
happy day

Responder
Unknown

Inyresting look i like it :)

Responder
Unknown

the jacket is really amazing!

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Responder
ChocolateFashionCoffee

I fell in love with your coat!

ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Responder
Helena Resende

Really fabolous jacket!

Responder
Keit

Oh the sequin blazer is dashing!

Responder
Schnappy

I like your collection! Very cool design!!:)

Responder
Unknown

Such a pretty jacket!

www.studdedkisses.co.uk

Responder
Belén Casanova

Que chulas!Necesito unas botas de agua pero ya
Un besazo

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Unknown

Oh Patricia you look absolutely adorable wearing your Denim Shorts and red Rubber Wellingtons.
Kisses
Jennifer

Responder
euphorias room

Love your outfit and details!

Responder
Unknown

reeally gorgeous outfit !
http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

Responder
OohJules

Nice post !
I love it .
have a lovely day
xx Julien

www.oohjules.com

Responder
CRISTINA

La chaqueta es una autentica pasada y tu estas muy linda,como siempre.Besos

Responder
Anónimo

love every detail of the outfit! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

What we would do for a celine tee!! :)


Love Cheap Frills x
www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

Responder
MILEX

you're an artist

Responder
Tiffany

i have my eye on the tee shirt :)

Responder
Anónimo

Me encanta el look Patricia. Por aquí aún no ha caído una gota todavía, pero ya tengo ganas de desmpolvar las Hunter otra temporada. Me encanta como quedan sin tener que meter medias, así que a ver si se anima alguna buena tormenta antes de que llegue le frío.
Besos.

Responder