miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Gray Rays

We're back to Wednesday and today I bring you gray outfit with sparkles! These days are going very fast, I'm looking forward to going to the beach to sunbathe, and I think I'll go soon! It's nice that we're finally summer and with good  temperatures :)
Lately I think of many outfis for my gray Rome shirt. I hadn't taken it with this leather short and these heeled sandals. Not a very colorful outfit but I loved how it turned. As always, I think the necklace and purse give the special touch and complete the look.
Soon I will show you the things I bought at the moment in the sales ;)
I leave you with the photos, thank you very much for all the feedback!
KISSES!!!!

Ya estamos a miércoles y tenemos nuevo outfit con destellos grises! Estos días se me están pasando muy rápido, estoy deseando ir a la playa a tomar el sol, y creo que ya queda poco! Da gusto que por fin estemos ya en verano con sus temperaturas propias :) 
Últimamente se me ocurren muchos outfis con mi camiseta gris de Roma. Aún no la había llevado con este short de cuero y estas sandalias de tacón. No es un outfit muy colorido pero me encantó como quedó al final. Como siempre, creo que el collar y el bolso dan el toque especial y completan el look. 
En breve os enseñaré las cosas que he comprado por el momento en las rebajas ;)
Os dejo con las fotos, muchas gracias por todos los comentarios!!!
BESOS!!!!












 

 

Camiseta/Shirt
Bought in Rome
Short
Pull&Bear(SS13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Lefties(SS13)
Collar/Necklace
Local Store(SS13)
Clutch
Stradivarius(old)
Reloj/Watch

17 comentarios:

Sylwia Dolores

Really love your outfit!
Great heels and tee;)
Kisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.com/

Responder
Anónimo

Love the ysl tee!

Kiss
Ale

New post!
www.thelifesseenfrombove.com

Responder
Unknown

Great look

xo
stylebysanaz.blogspot.de

Responder
Venoma

Love the gray!

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary

Responder
Sydney Corporate by LuisaM

Love that tshirt <3

http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

Responder
Isa Machado

Fantastaic outfit dear! ;)
The necklace is lovely!

Responder
Manav Singhi

Very Nice. . .

Responder
Carla

love this look! it's such a classic basic yet chic combination.

xo, Carla
www.CarlaViolet.com

Responder
♥vendy♥

fabolous pics dear
xoxo
tee is amazing

♡ NEW OUTFIT POST ♡

Responder
Unknown

great shoes! ;)

Responder
Anna77MICH

Hi:)
You look so cool:))
Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

Responder
Anónimo

great outfit

❤CriMarIsabel❤

Responder
Anónimo

love every detail of this look! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Leticia

Tengo ganas de un pantaloncito de cuero,te queda genial.Besos

Responder
Belén Casanova

Es sencillo y muy mono.
Un besito

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Jodie

You look awesome love the shorts

Responder
Unknown

Un buen look veraniego! la camiseta es genial :D

Besitos Kela

Aún no me sigues por Google Friend :((

Responder