miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Red Carpet

I guess that, like me, many of you did not  missed the red carpet before the Oscars waiting for best outfits.
In today's post I wanted to do a little review and select the 10 dresses that I most liked. Hope you like it ;)
Thank you very much for your comments girls!

Supongo que, al igual que yo, muchas de vosotras no os perdisteis la alfombra roja previa a la gala de los Oscars esperando ver los mejores modelitos.
En el post de hoy he querido hacer un pequeño repaso eligiendo los 10 vestidos que más me gustaron.
Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios chicas!











14 comentarios:

And Kate

Charlize and Jennifer Lawrence looked amazing - they definitely were the best dressed!
I loved the monochrome colours which everyone was wearing - really beautiful
I have a new fashion post up on my blog if you'd like to take a look?
Happy Wednesday!
Lots of Love;
Kate xo

www.and-kate.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing in Dior couture. I also love Charlize's dress.

Responder
Unknown

Mis favoritos los de Zoe Saldanda , Charlize y Louise Roe

XX Luba

Well living Blog :: transformando un look básico con los accesorios
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Responder
patri

Que daria yo por ponerme un vestido de estos....
Besos
VOGUECITA
http://voguecita.blogspot.com

Responder
Ksenia

first dress amazing!

Responder
Anónimo

Charlize is my favorite by far! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
EIDesign Glamour

charlize forever !!! :-)
New POST
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

Responder
Beauty Follower

NIce post, they all looked so lovely!

Responder
agasuitcase

I love Jennifer Lawrence gown
Kisses
Aga

New posts
Best and worst dressed - Oscars
Valentine edition of Alma Box
www.agasuitcase.com

Responder
Virginia

Jessica Chastain iba preciosa! bueno y el vestidazo que llevaba la Lawrence ni te digo!
besos!

Responder
Unknown

All my favourite dresses are her!! :)

www.fabulous-30s.com

Responder
Unknown

beautiful dresses

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Valeria

It's a beautiful selection. I like all of these dresses.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Schnappy

First and last dress are so amazing!:)

Responder